Might add more tests and details to this blog as I go along, but getting the raw data up first.
- Lose a substantial amount of HP, then keep it constant at that level until you're able to pick up a "Dracula" pick-up.
- Just before picking up the Dracula, take a screenshot, making sure your HP is clearly visible against a dark background (pausing the game may help)
- Fully charge up Harbinger, then shoot only one target; count how many shots before death if needed. Screenshot HP level after firing off your burst.
- The Dracula pickup makes you recover "50% of damage done", so by tracking how much HP you recover per discrete shot on one single enemy, you can use it to figure out how much damage your weapon is doing.
- Make sure the Harbinger …
For those who are curious about whether it means I'm starting another campaign: nope, just a reference to an old work and a play on words.
The Despair Armour doesn't perform close enough to the Thunder to pull off the same tricks. Namely, its ability is a raw +50% POW bonus, instead of the x1.5 multiplier the Thunder had similar to a hyper clip. That, and the ability's cooldown takes too long without using an FCD bonus from a VOID.
Just a bootleg version of the Thunder -- but still a pretty darned good looking bootleg, if I might say so myself.Read more >
Read more >
LOC_DIALOGUE_11_01......General Morgan: .Here comes Planet UBP1116. You'll notice we took some liberties with your vision system to track your progress.
LOC_DIALOGUE_11_02......PT003: .What did you do?!?
LOC_DIALOGUE_11_03..v...General Morgan: .In your top left visual cortex your destination is marked and there is an additional energy detector.
LOC_DIALOGUE_11_04..O...General Morgan: .Incoming! Soldier up, no more time to explain the new system.
LOC_DIALOGUE_11_05..?...General Morgan: .Destination updated! Here's your next target.
LOC_DIALOGUE_11_06..t...PT003: .There's a strong energy presence here. There are traces of a lost civilization, but there is no one around.
LOC_DIALOGUE_11_07..2...General Morgan: .Over, no time for rest - move on!
Bits and pieces I pulled out of the game files out of boredom. Enjoy >_>
There's more stuff in there than what I've put here for now, but I'm guessing this is the usable stuff that people want.
For the textures on 3D models: I haven't put those here because they look distorted for some reason, kinda like TV static distorted.
For the sound files: yes, I've pulled those out. No, I can't upload it here because Wikia blocks all but a few weird file formats.Read more >