Pickups are new mechanics introduced in Star Warfare 2: Payback. Pickups spawn at set locations across maps and are marked by green dots on the radar. All pickups give a buff to the player that last 30 seconds, with the exception of Time Controlled and Vehicle pickups.
Note: Rage and rampage do not last the time they say they last. (They last 10 seconds.)
Defensive Pickups (PvP Only)
- Main article: Vehicles
Rare to spawn, Vehicle pickups spawn a vehicle for the player to use.
Before Update 1.13, special Gift pickups could spawn instead of a normal pickup. They resembled red presents with green wrapping. When picked up, it would give one of three gifts:
- Survival Gift: Greatly reduced a player's speed, but regenerated 15% of Max HP each second for 10 seconds.
- Killing Gift: Inverted a player's movement controls, but increased All DMG.
- Unknown Gift: Gave the player a random Killstreak, even ones they didn't have equipped/unlocked. Did not give Fort, Bulldozer, or Terminal Energy Strike Killstreaks. (flashed the player screen like the Same-Way Flares.)
- Using the Promoting Blood Perk will increase the healing effectiveness of Vampyrism and both Health Packs by 50%. (75%, 45%, and 150% respectively)
- Inversely, being affected by an enemy SoulHunter Assault Rifle can reduce the healing effects by 80%. (10%, 6%, and 20% respectively)
- The Supply Bag Killstreak can instantly spawn four random pickups across the map.
- The Glory backpack can share a pickup's effect to all other allies during a match, but with a halved effect/duration.
- The VOID Passive Skill, Energy Armor, can double the duration of a Vehicle pickup, increasing it to a full minute.